game day settings

February 15, 2038

Monday afternoon, 12:35 PM. The sun breezes over the sky above as cool winds bathe over the South American city. Midday has just arrived. Temps: 20C/68F lows and 29C/84 highs.
credits
skin credit goes to miss texas, custom structure scripts go to black, and the toggle cbox goes to subdevo. credit for mini profile goes to bee.

Add Reply

Sidewalks
Earth Plane
 Posted: Jun 2 2016, 02:50 PM
alignment
True Neutral
playable race
classification
Universal
Dimension
power level
magical status
Undefined
Upper Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
0 cookies
0 points
Location! Location! Location!

Sidewalks
Charmed: After the Prophecy
PMEmail
^
Devina Sethi
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 02:59 PM
alignment
Lawful Good
playable race
classification
Human
Guardian
power level
magical status
Four
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
1 cookies
0 points
Gilded Archer

Phone Call

Devina calls Abraham

PHONE RINGS.

PM
^
Abraham Duval
 Posted: Apr 28 2018, 10:04 PM
alignment
Lawful Good
playable race
classification
Magical Human
Gypsy
power level
magical status
Six
Upper Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
1 cookies
0 points
Gypsy King

Abraham peers left and right as he steps out onto the sidewalks. He can’t help but feel some peculiar paranoia, like he may run into Simone simply walking down the street. He won’t, and rationally, the gypsy knows that. But just being here, in this place, so close to fulfilling his goal – it fills Abe with an unfamiliar anxiety. It’s a sensation he’s never felt before, nor can he quite explain. Brianna’s murder has not only robbed him of a loved one, but also part of himself. Abraham has changed. You’d have to be wilfully blind not to see it.

“That’s because sadly, we don’t know much.” Abraham continues down the street as he speaks. “The attack was unprovoked. She and her accomplice burst into the shop – we didn’t know who they were. Still don’t. Other than she was a gypsy, Hispanic, silver-grey hair. And maybe an American accent?” Abraham pauses, doubt creeps across his face. (Did I imagine that?)

“It all happened so fast. Her friend was incredibly strong and violent. I was so focused on her - and then the next thing we knew Brianna was dead. And the gypsy, she got away.”

Abe’s words drip with guilt. He looks to Indra, measuring the reaction on his companion’s face. And then their privacy is broken – with a sudden buzzing from the gypsy’s pocket. He retrieves his phone immediately. Was it his mother? Did she need him?

(Unknown?) A puzzled look dances across Abraham’s face. The call is originating from Sao Paulo. (Is this the killer? Does she know we are here?!) He snaps the phone to his ear and speaks.
PMEmail
^
Devina Sethi
 Posted: May 3 2018, 08:53 PM
alignment
Lawful Good
playable race
classification
Human
Guardian
power level
magical status
Four
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
1 cookies
0 points
Gilded Archer

Phone Call

Devina speaks to Abraham

"Hello, this is Devina Sethi. My - our - whitelighter, Donavan, gave me your, um, number. He said that you were in town and could,uh, help me out?

You see, there's this ghoul in town and I am not so sure that I can take her on alone. She's already killed three innocents. So how about it?"

PM
^
Abraham Duval
 Posted: May 15 2018, 02:32 AM
alignment
Lawful Good
playable race
classification
Magical Human
Gypsy
power level
magical status
Six
Upper Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
1 cookies
0 points
Gypsy King

Abraham’s eyes widen as Devina speaks. His brow furrows. His smile straightens. (Dad…) The gypsy is annoyed, to say the least. Donavan knows he has a lot on his plate. And not only that, how important his mission is to all his clan – and Abe would hope, to Donavan as well. Brianna is, or was, his niece.

The gypsy’s eyes move onto Indra. How will she take the news of a side-quest? She’d probably jump at it. She’s a good person after all. An amazing person.

(We don’t have time for this.)
Abe lets out a low sigh. And then he thinks of the innocents. Three dead already. Three families grieving like his own. Abraham wouldn’t have turned Devina away a week ago - he can’t do so now, no matter how much he wants to. (But we help Brianna first.)

“Ok. We will help you.” Abraham gauges Indra’s reaction as he begins his reply. He’s hesitant, but it’s the right thing to do. And Abe can’t let his broken heart get in the way of that.
PMEmail
^
Indra Churchill
 Posted: May 16 2018, 08:48 AM
alignment
Neutral Good
playable race
classification
Magical Human
Shaman
power level
magical status
Four
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
6 cookies
0 points
cat got your tongue?

"Okay. We will help you."

Indra continues to look on with a quizzical face as her companion invites along a mystery woman to rendezvous with them at the magic shop they're headed for. Her initial surprise came when Abraham first received the phone call, if only because Abe himself looked so surprised to be getting a call in the first place.

What had he just agreed to? The person on the other line was somehow trusted, evidenced by the way Abe had openly disclosed their true reason for being here in Brazil -- they were looking for a murderer. And Indra hadn't missed the way he included her in everything they said -- we this, we that. She tried to think of all the people who could know both of them when they themselves only met a few days ago, and would know they were both here together, and her mind came up blank.

That Abe was taking on a side project while here looking to face his own personal demon worried Indra. If he got sidetracked, it would be more difficult to help bring him the closure that her vision quest had foreseen. More than that, putting themselves on the radar of two baddies would significantly raise the threat level of this mission. "Who is that?" the she-shaman mouths, not wanting whoever is on the other line hear her.

Still walking down the street in Jardins, Indra can finally see the magic shop up ahead. She points to it with a single pointer finger, alerting her friend -- she guesses she can call him that at this point -- that they're getting close. From the looks of thing, it's open for business, too. Whoever was on the phone would need to hurry if they wanted to catch up; Indra wouldn't give Abe the chance to prioritize another's need for help over his own.
PM
^
Devina Sethi
 Posted: May 20 2018, 11:44 AM
alignment
Lawful Good
playable race
classification
Human
Guardian
power level
magical status
Four
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
1 cookies
0 points
Gilded Archer

Phone Call

Devina speaks to Abraham

"Yes, I know of it. I will meet you there."

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine