CHARACTER FACE CLAIM: Alex Pettyfer, but with natural black hair
CHARACTER NAME: Schmedly Latimus
CHARACTER AGE: 20
FORTUNE: no
FORCE: Good
ALIGNMENT: Chaotic
THE VETO: Angels, Demons

Character Profile
PERSONALITY BLURB: Schmedly is an incessantly curious fellow with a cheery smile, and a penchant for being un-noticeable. Not magically so but moving oddly silent unintentionally and not being a chatty person. He has a particular fondness for gummy candies, and hates all things leafy and green, but only when they are cooked. He is typically slow to trust, however the only thing that can reliably get an emotionally angry rise out of him is threats, and/or harm done to those he trusts and truly cares about. He comes from a family that has always had a penchant for collecting the oldest books it can find, and he is an avid reader. His primary goal in most situations is to learn whether from success, failure, or something in between, as long as he can take a lesson from it, then success was his. Typically his greatest joy however is in applying that which he knows to helping those he can in whatever way he can, regardless of rules and laws. He is typically cautious, but prone to impulsiveness in his experiments, and in the defence of those he considers “part of his,” not in the sense of ownership, but in the sense of his closest friends and allies. Currently the list of “his” includes his mother Luna, his father Ultrecht, his uncle Maurice, his younger sister Clara, and his girlfriend Felicia Dua’Dain.

ROLE-PLAY SAMPLE: (Response to the first prompt)
"Ideas? Yes, Yes, Far to many! As to why a demon would be after me… wait you said demon, as in like these?" He then pulls out from his shoulder-bag a binder, and begins flipping through photocopied pages of very old books, revealing depictions of several demons "My family collects *Ahem* "books, The older the better" as father would put it." Schmedly grew up reading them and always sort of believed there had to be something to it for such similar depictions to be in books from radically different places, and even time-frames, his father always told him he was just reading too much.
With an expression displaying equal parts hope, and trepidation he asks, "Wait if demons are real, does that mean that everything in those books was true, even the bits about there being supernatural 'good guys?'" Schmedly then frantically stuffs the binder full of pictures back into his shoulder bag and scrabbles to pull out a pencil and a notebook, beginning to frantically scribble down everything that has just occurred here. After several moments of scribbling down notes in his personal shorthand he looks up excitedly to ask; "Any chance you could tell me what was in that bottle? I’ve always wondered if the 'potions' referred to in some of the texts might have a basis in chemicals found in the constituent ingredients, never been able to translate any of the recipes though…" (most of them seemed too faded from use to make out.)
Regardless of any actual response the simple fact that he has seen proof that there is more than just words to it has left him practically vibrating with excitement. I hope I don't seem like a frightened child right now. but such thoughts are washed away just as quickly as they appear in the rush of a new topic to learn about.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply