planes connected to the mind, body, and soul

otherworld

Solmath 16, 2340 AE (After Exile)

Trewsday night, 00:35. A star-filled sky hangs above the far realm. The two moons are vibrant thanks in part to the sparse cloud coverage. Low winds keep it chilly and remind all winter is upon them. Temps: -3C/25F lows and 1C/33F highs.
credits
resource block credit goes to miss texas. credit for mini profile goes to bee.
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Throne Room, First Floor
Jade Wren
 Posted: May 17 2018, 02:16 AM
alignment
Chaotic Evil
playable race
classification
Mage
Fae
power level
magical status
Six
Upper Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
0 cookies
0 points
Fire and Blood

As predicated, Maude and Zoroaster vanish from Jade’s radar. She knows exactly where they are heading, but the sun blood holds not one ounce of fear. The Prince’s minions will find neither Crux, nor Polaris in the cells. And if the old man has any sense, he will have long made himself scarce from the magic shop her faithful familiar took him to.

(The first seed of discord within the kingdom…) A half-smirk dances across Jade’s face. (I will just need to fan the flames.) Her dark eyes dance over to the throne. (And it will be mine.) Butterflies fill the heliade’s stomach. She has lay awake countless nights dreaming of the day she will overthrow Kelani’s bloodline. It’s only poetic for her rebellion to begin on Sovall.

Jade’s gaze searches for Tia. Her plans are far from over – and she fully intends to keep a close eye on the current royals until she can play her endgame. (Cut the head off the snake and the kingdom will crumble.)

The sun blood’s focus returns to Teo. He winks. And she’s repulsed. Although Jade refuses to let it show upon her face. Instead, she offers her charge a regal nod. (With Teo in charge, the kingdom will be begging for new leadership. My leadership.)
PM
^
Heidi Wiehl
 Posted: May 20 2018, 11:32 AM
alignment
Neutral Good
playable race
classification
Mage
Elf
power level
magical status
Two
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
0 cookies
0 points
elves do it better

If Teo is distracted, then Heidi is none the wiser as she dances on cloud nine. Her thoughts do not linger on senile old men and their dead wives, but on how closely she finds her body to the Crowned Prince's. She rides a heady rush as other party guests pass by in a blur as she and her royal dance partner move across the floor in unison.

And when she finds his cheek pressed against hers, the young elf loses all sense of the world. It takes her a moment to even pick up on the fact that Teo has asked her a question.

"I'm not sure..." Heidi says, hesitant to share her opinion. She honestly had not given the thing much thought. However... "It is odd that the coffin has been sealed magically. That's not a typical burial tradition, though I suppose it could be one to prevent the deceased from being disturbed."

Heidi pulls back so that she can look upon Teo's face as she answers his query. "I would just assume that it's a dead woman who continues to be disturbed even in death. The whole thing is tragic, really."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply

skinned by spenny of shine
custom forum structure by Black