planes connected to the mind, body, and soul

otherworld

Solmath 16, 2340 AE (After Exile)

Trewsday night, 00:00. A star-filled sky hangs above the far realm. The two moons are vibrant thanks in part to the sparse cloud coverage. Low winds keep it chilly and remind all winter is upon them. Temps: -3C/25F lows and 1C/33F highs.
credits
resource block credit goes to miss texas. credit for mini profile goes to bee.

Add Reply

Patryk Boyko
Dream Plane
 Posted: Oct 16 2016, 10:01 PM
alignment
Chaotic Neutral
playable race
classification
Plane
Dimension
power level
magical status
Undefined
Upper Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
0 cookies
o points
Dreamweaver

Dream Orb
Charmed: After the Prophecy
PM
^
Sebastian Luna
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 02:38 AM
alignment
Neutral Evil
playable race
classification
Magical Human
Medium
power level
magical status
Five
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
1 cookies
0 points
The Fairest Of Them All

Sebastian had smiled as the mirror swirled with smoke. He was certain of it’s success. He had no doubt that the looking glass would bend to his will and reveal even destiny’s secrets - simply because he asked it to. The dark medium was wrong. And sebastian could only gasp as the mirror shattered and engulfed him in a suffocating fume.

(Shit!)

Bastian’s entire form shakes with a dizzying energy. His heart booms within his chest. And he is fading, but he’s not sure where to. And in his next blink, Sebastian finds himself somewhere completely new.

(What the hell?)

For a moment Sebastian wonders whether this is the future. Was his magic so strong he willed himself forward? Somewhere dark? Dystopian? He doesn’t imagine a future where they took on Burak is a future he wishes to be in. And so with fear filling his veins, the man nervously edges forward to examine his surroundings.
PMEmail
^
Patryk Boyko
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 01:37 AM
alignment
Lawful Evil
playable race
classification
Magical Human
Witch
power level
magical status
Four
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
0 cookies
0 points
we all go a little dark sometimes

Patryk feels the gravel rub harshly through the fabric of his shirt and scratch at his back. Chained at all limbs in this dark cavern, the Polish witch can only scream in the hopes someone will come rescue him from his dark future. Much the same way the spirit came to rescue the witch he intended to sacrifice for his initiation into Burak's warlock coven.

Now it seems he has traded places with his would-be victim. Patryk looks up to see the dark haired figure of Sebastian and immediately fears this man has come to take his life and absorb his powers.

"No!"

Is this his karma? Patryk does not feel deserving of this fate. He looks around for Burak. He knows the warlock is going to be present for this moment. To watch the birth of a new member of his clan. Perhaps, he can sway his former mentor and convince him to give him another chance. "Wait… Burak… don't let him kill me! I can do better!"
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Luna
 Posted: Nov 29 2017, 02:34 AM
alignment
Neutral Evil
playable race
classification
Magical Human
Medium
power level
magical status
Five
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
1 cookies
0 points
The Fairest Of Them All

From the darkness comes a terrified scream. It sends shivers up Sebastian’s spine. He sure does have a knack of rolling from one troubled situation into another. But to the medium’s delight, the source of the cry is far less intimidating than the sound suggests. (Thank god.)

Seb gives a sigh of relief as he catches sight of the captive witch. Patryk might be chained and in pain, but at least he’s alone. Compared to all the hellish scenarios which ran through Sebastian’s mind, this is more than favourable.

(He thinks I’m going to kill him?) Fear pulses through Sebastian. If Patryk keeps this up, someone is going to hear. “Shut up.” The dark medium hisses. He marches forwards with a threatening glare. “I’m not here to kill you, but if you keep making so much noise then I just might have to.” It’s a lie. Bastian has never killed anyone. Not that Patryk would know – there’s enough venom in the medium’s words to make it believable.

(He’s pissed off Burak.) Sebastian observes the witch with a discerning eye. (He might just be useful…) “Tell me what I want to know and I’ll free you.” His voice is stern and demanding. “Don’t, and I’ll leave you here to die.” (By the looks of it, you’re next on the chopping block.)
PMEmail
^
Patryk Boyko
 Posted: Dec 10 2017, 02:25 PM
alignment
Lawful Evil
playable race
classification
Magical Human
Witch
power level
magical status
Four
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
0 cookies
0 points

"Shut up."

The hissed command which comes from his would-be killer is confusing, and so Patryk does as instructed if only out of a perverse interest. When Bastian marches towards him, the dark witch flinches in dreadful anticipation. Is this his end? The question flounders in his head unanswered until the other man speaks again.

"I’m not here to kill you, but if you keep making so much noise then I just might have to."

(What?)

If this man is not here to kill him, Patryk wanders, does this mean he is here to save him? Quietly, he observes Sebastian and notices the dark nature in his eyes. An insidious nature Patryk knows all too well. Patryk tries to deduce how this man could be his rescuer. Especially, with his venomous tongue.

"Tell me what I want to know and I’ll free you. Don’t, and I’ll leave you here to die."

Patryk has questions of his own he would like answered before he cooperates with Bastian, but he realizes he is in no position to barter. He swallows down his own questioning curiosity and concedes to the other man's demands. As Patryk speaks, his thick Polish accent is clear. "What do you want to know?"
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Luna
 Posted: Dec 11 2017, 03:01 AM
alignment
Neutral Evil
playable race
classification
Magical Human
Medium
power level
magical status
Five
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
1 cookies
0 points
The Fairest Of Them All

Patryk’s submission bathes Sebastian in a twisted satisfaction. He likes power over others. Always has. Always will. And seeing the witch cower practically sends a shiver down his spine. He’s spent so long threating about what might happen if Burak discovers their little gang, that Seb almost forgot what it feels like to be in control. To be the cat and not the mouse for a change.

(Polish?) Sebastian distinguishes the European drawl immediately. He himself is a traveller in this land, if they are even still in Istanbul. Does Burak’s reach extend across Europe? Bastian briefly thinks of his hometown of Madrid. Oh, how safe and warm and familiar it would be right now. But reminiscing is a luxury Sebastian can’t afford. He needs to take advantage of his time alone with Patryk while he has it.

(What do I want to know?) The dark medium hasn’t thought that far ahead. Truth be told, he wants to know so much he doesn’t know where to start. Who is this man? Why’s he here? Where’s Burak? What’s he want? How do they kill him? But somehow, Sebastian doesn’t think they have all day. Who knows when someone will come and check up on the chained man? Hell, they could be here in the blink of an eye.

“Well for a start, you can tell me who you are, and why you’re chained up here.” Sebastian spits out the command. “And don’t lie to me.” His eyes burn into Patryk, letting the man know that he means business. (Fuck with me and you’ll regret it.)
PMEmail
^
Patryk Boyko
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 06:06 PM
alignment
Lawful Evil
playable race
classification
Magical Human
Witch
power level
magical status
Four
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
0 cookies
0 points

The witch moves his hands in an attempt to break free, but nothing happens. The chains do not relent to his force. Patryk is still trapped. Nervous and without many other options, there is nothing left for him to do but to comply with Sebastian's questioning.

"I'm Patryk…" The Polish witch grows a bit quiet once he shares his name. He is unsure on exactly how much he should share and how much he should hold back. For even if this man frees him, Burak will not take kindly to be being betrayed twice.

"Burak put me here as punishment for not killing a witch to finish my initiation." Patryk confesses, but then he diverts from Sebastian's questions to offer unwarranted advice. "You should free me now or else we will both be dead." The seriousness in his voice cannot be denied. Nor can the unspoken fear. Struggling with his bonds again, to no avail, Patryk hopes this man will decide to help him now or risk the wrath of the warlock leader for even entering his domain.
PMEmail
^
Sebastian Luna
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 08:42 PM
alignment
Neutral Evil
playable race
classification
Magical Human
Medium
power level
magical status
Five
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
1 cookies
0 points
The Fairest Of Them All

(Patryk…)

The dark witch’s name embeds into Sebastian’s memory. There’s power in names. And it may come in handy should Bastian need to scry or summon Patryk at a later date. Because one thing is for certain - even if Sebastian decides to free the dark witch from his chains, he’s not going to be coming with him. Pigs will fly before the medium harbours someone Burak’s men are actively searching for.

(He’s the witch Ashleigh saw.) Sebastian’s eyes widen with realisation. He soaks in Patryk’s appearance once more, as if now seeing him in a complete different light. He’s not in some dark dystopian future. This is now!

(Which means he’s also the one who tried to kill the witch Scotty saved.) Seb’s dark orbs narrow. The witch before him can’t be trusted, and frankly deserves what he’s getting. (Must be pretty incompetent for one ghost to fuck up your kill.)

“I don’t think so.” The medium pokes Patryk sharply in the chest. He would be lying to say the dark witch’s warning doesn’t scare him, but he can’t give up his advantage over Patryk so soon. He may never get the opportunity again. (He’s trying to trick me and run off…or even kill me.)

“You’re just going to have to speak quickly. Because god knows you’re not getting out of those chains before you tell me what I want to know.” His eyes mirror the seriousness in Patryk’s. (And I mean quick. I don’t wanna stick around here as much as you do.) There’s a small pause and Sebastian straightens up, doing his best to tower over the young man.

“Why is Burak recruiting?” His eyes narrow suspiciously. “And what makes someone like you want to join him?”
PMEmail
^
Time
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 09:47 PM
alignment
True Neutral
playable race
classification
Plane
Dimension
power level
magical status
Transcendent
Upper Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
0 cookies
0 points
Spatial Dimension

Time Jump
A transitional TIME JUMP ends the scene. Time has been moved forward approximately two days later to February 15, 2038, resulting in the relocation of the characters.
CLOSING NOTES
Sebastian awakes from his slumber before he can receive all the answers he wants. The medium, however, is unable to deduce his spell produced a mind link between himself and Patryk. Believing he experienced some sort of astral projection, Sebastian attempts to search out the cavern to locate the chained witch. Once in Belgrad forest, he is unable to venture too far into the cavern before being attacked by a demonic guard dog protecting the cave's secreted entrance to the Underworld. Unprepared to vanquish the beast, he assumes Patryk dead and returns home. The morally questionable medium decides to keep his distance from Ashleigh and Scotty.
NEW LOCATION
Sebastian may begin posting at the Tavern Ferit where he is currently working the night shift tending bar.
Charmed: After the Prophecy
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

skinned by spenny of shine
custom forum structure by Black