Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Chamber Library, Mid-Level
Higher Plane
 Posted: Aug 18 2015, 11:48 PM
alignment
Lawful Good
playable race
classification
Plane
Dimension
power level
magical status
Undefined
Upper Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
0 cookies
0 points
The Upper Regions

Chamber Library
Charmed: After the Prophecy
PMEmail
^
Tristan Merteuil
 Posted: Jul 1 2016, 11:53 PM
alignment
Lawful Good
playable race
classification
Angel
Whitelighter
power level
magical status
Eight
Upper Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
4 cookies
0 points
Angel boy

Loss often brings with it the need for quiet reflection. At least, that has always been the case for Tristan.

He quietly flips the pages of a leather-bound tome, his eyes only skimming the handwritten text. It's one he's familiar with. He had been tasked with retrieving the O'Connor Spell Book shortly after Brenda's Ascension. He's not sure why he grabbed it now. It's not as though he hopes to glean any previously unknown information from it.

Not true. He knows why. It's a connection to that time and makes it easier for him to revisit.

He had worked with Phoebe at The Bay Mirror. She had once been turned evil and used her powers to enthrall him. He had been there when she gave birth to PJ in the Spirit Realm. Of the older sisters, she had always been kindest to him; the most emphatic. However, as the Warren children were born, Tristan gained new charges that drew his attention away until the Charmed Ones became little more than acquaintances that he shared a past with...

Tristan snaps the spell book shut. Phoebe's death is not about him. He didn't lost a sister, a mother, a wife, or an aunt. Instinctively, Tristan reaches out and checks on the eight Warrens he shares an empathic bond with. Each one seems to be dealing with it differently. Some are steady while others ride a coaster of emotions throughout a day or even an hour.

PJ soon pulls to the forefront of his thoughts. He takes note that she seems to be alone at the manor. He doesn't like the thought of any of them being alone right now. Not only are they emotionally vulnerable, but with a newly awakened Nexus and Power of Three, they are potential targets as well. Especially if Wyatt is going to traipse around Europe. What the hell is he doing anyways? I know people grieve differently, but is a soul-searching trip really necessary right now? Thoughts of Wyatt aside, Tristan makes a note to keep a mental eye on PJ until someone returns to the manor. Just in case.
PMEmail
^
Trey Harris
 Posted: Jul 2 2016, 10:21 PM
alignment
Lawful Good
playable race
classification
Angel
Whitelighter
power level
magical status
Five
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
14 cookies
0 points
The Male Olivia Pope

"Fuck yeah, Minerva..."

Trey kicks his feet up on the table. His eyes scan the sixth book in the Harry Potter series. Totally engrossed.

"Dock those house points."

Confession?

Trey has a thing for The Boy Who Lived. Every three months he tears through the saga. Annihilates it. Inhales it. Whatever. There's not a word for how quickly he reads about Harry and his British cult. It's a guilty pleasure; he usually slinks to the back of the library and kills a few hours with his breezy addiction.

"Oh, Ron..." He takes a drag from his tea cup. "You're a moron."

*snap!*

Trey flicks his eyes up from his book. He thought he was alone. Turning his head, he catches a glimpse of darkish blonde hair and realizes who the culprit is.

Tristan.

He observes him quietly. All things considered, the other man hasn't lost his air of authority. But there's something thoughtful about the faraway look on his face. Trey recognizes it. He also has an idea what's on his mentor's mind. Everyone has an idea.

He lost a charge.

Trey tilts his head to the side, a bit curious. (Does he have anyone to talk to?) Two years ago, he would've refocused on his book and left Tristan to his thoughts. He didn't know him very well. Now he knows what it's like to be a whitelighter; it's a tough job. And Tristan has been doing it for decades.

That's something to be admired.

"I have pastries." Trey jerks his chin to his box from Dunkin Donuts. "Come be fat with me."
PM
^
Tristan Merteuil
 Posted: Jul 5 2016, 11:46 PM
alignment
Lawful Good
playable race
classification
Angel
Whitelighter
power level
magical status
Eight
Upper Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
4 cookies
0 points
Angel boy

The familiar sound of Trey’s voice is enough to draw Tristan’s attention away from his thoughts. He looks over and sees that Trey is just visible and quickly offers a nod in greeting. Setting down the spell book, Tristan makes his approach. Trey’s amicable and easy-going nature could be just the breath of fresh air his mind needs in order to break away from the solemn quiet he typically inhabits.

As he comes up, his eyes follow the length of Trey’s leg to stall momentarily at the sight of the other man’s feet on the table. Tristan’s lip twitch with an unvoiced comment. Instead, he eyes the box beside Trey. “Now I’m a Bostonian through and through, but pastry? That’s a bold assertion.”

He pulls out the seat directly across from his former charge and mentee. This would place the previously uncommented upon feet-on-the-desk between them. Tristan pauses with a look to Trey then sits and clasps his hands together, waiting.
PMEmail
^
Trey Harris
 Posted: Jul 6 2016, 07:17 AM
alignment
Lawful Good
playable race
classification
Angel
Whitelighter
power level
magical status
Five
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
14 cookies
0 points
The Male Olivia Pope

Trey returns Tristan's nod and closes his book. Seconds later, he freezes as a horrific truth sinks in...

(I lost my page.)

He rolls his eyes at his own incompetence, then glances up to see Tristan standing above him. The whitelighter catches the subtle twitch of Tristan's lip. He ignores it. Perhaps being a tight ass will break up the other man's mourning process. Also, Trey's shoes are immaculately clean. And no one is watching this area. He doesn't see a problem.

“Now I’m a Bostonian through and through, but pastry? That’s a bold assertion.”

"No, boo boo, it's a noun." Trey shakes his head. He sweeps his feet off the table. Reaching forward, he breaks a cruller in two. The whitelighter places half on a plate for Tristan. Then he takes a bite out of the other half.

"Would you like to hear another noun?" He smiles handsomely. "Prude. That's a noun." After two years, he's learned the key to Tristan is pointing out when he's being a stick in the mud.

"Seriously, dude, loosen up. We all know your bitch ass was doing jello shots at keggers in the early aughts."

Trey catches movement at the corner of his eye. Raising a brow, he turns to see another whitelighter. He waves her over.

"Esme." He wipes crumbs off his hands. "Happy Singles Awareness Day."
PM
^
Esme Gallagher
 Posted: Jul 8 2016, 06:03 PM
alignment
Lawful Good
playable race
classification
Angel
Whitelighter
power level
magical status
Five
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
2 cookies
0 points
What happened, happened.

The library had become a safe haven for Esme. Usually empty and silent, it allowed the Whitelighter to enjoy some solitude in a familiar environment. Other than it's tranquility it also served as a hub for all sorts of information. Today it was the section on genealogy that moved Esme with a fervent pace.

It was Scotty who found out the leader of the band of warlocks, who caused his death and inability to move on, was someone called Burak Saat. He, Sebastian, and her own charge Ashleigh, were focused on finding him and his faction and vanquishing Saat so that Scotty's soul would be able to move on. For the last month they had been doing recon and research, locating the faction, finding who the leader was, and most of all planning on how to take them down.

Moving throughout the aisle Esme looked for a book on notable warlocks in Europe, in a hope to see if this Burack Saat had a history or connection to past "local" warlocks. Esme typically felt it best to stick on the path of assisting and guiding her charges; not trying to intervene and make decisions unless it was a last resort for safety. However she felt if she could find some information out, a link, a connection of some type, that it may lead the trio forward on a good path.

After amassing a couple books that she could start with, Esme briefly senses Ashleigh; just checking in with her to make sure that she was still fine, which she was. Ashleigh was in her house at the moment, feeling a mixture of confidence and focus. She was fine and that was what Esme needed to know.

As she turned the corner to head for a table to start working, Esme sees Trey waving her over, sitting with another Whitelighter she recognized. "Esme, Happy Singles Awareness Day." She gave him a puzzled look before realizing what he meant. The date. It was the 14th, Valentines Day. A day that typically she would just try and ignore, pushed out of her mind; too messy and too complicated for right now. Giving a inaudiable sigh, the female Whitelighter gave Trey and Tristan a smile. "Oh thanks. What are you guys up to?"
PM
^
Tristan Merteuil
 Posted: Jul 9 2016, 09:57 AM
alignment
Lawful Good
playable race
classification
Angel
Whitelighter
power level
magical status
Eight
Upper Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
4 cookies
0 points
Angel boy

"You say prude, I say respectful."

Tristan is about to elaborate using an anecdote about his mother's distaste for wearing shoes in the house, but he's cut short by Trey's social nature. He turns in his seat in order to see who grabbed Trey's attention and sees that it's Esme, a relatively new whitelighter. At least to active duty.

"Esme, Happy Singles Awareness Day."

Ah, Valentine's Day. The holiday does lose some of its luster when your husband is a cupid and already spends his time pairing charges off. In a way, it kind of takes the magic out of it. He gives the newcomer a nod in welcome as she approaches. (The library sure is hoppin' tonight.) Apparently it's the place to be.

"Oh thanks. What are you guys up to?"

"We are just discussing the validity of Trey's claim that Dunkin' Donuts should be referred to as pastries." Tristan shifts in his seat, turning towards Esme as he crosses his legs. He gestures to an empty seat, inviting her to join them. Though he did not serve as Esme's mentor, he does know that she is relatively new and decides to take it upon himself to check in with her. With his hands now clasped, he looked the part of a professor or therapist, wearing a mask of professional curiosity and polite concern. "You have charges now, right? How's that going?"
PMEmail
^
Trey Harris
 Posted: Jul 9 2016, 01:42 PM
alignment
Lawful Good
playable race
classification
Angel
Whitelighter
power level
magical status
Five
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
14 cookies
0 points
The Male Olivia Pope

"Oh thanks. What are you guys up to?"

Trey, a consummate reader, eyes her books immediately. His gaze narrows when he catches one of the titles; it's about European Warlocks of the last decade. (Is she having warlock troubles?) Before he can process his internal musing, Tristan answers Esme's question.

"We are just discussing the validity of Trey's claim that Dunkin' Donuts should be referred to as pastries."

"Please." Trey sighs. "These donuts came from a gentrified block in Harlem, so--" He raises a brow pointedly. "In the eyes of society, they're 'valid' by proximity."

"You have charges now, right? How's that going?"

He unconsciously turns in his chair, just like Tristan. A welcoming smile curls his mouth. Esme doesn't seem stressed. She looks focused. (That's good.) Undoubtedly, she's getting along well with her charges. Something about her seems sincere. Calming.
PM
^
Esme Gallagher
 Posted: Jul 11 2016, 06:13 PM
alignment
Lawful Good
playable race
classification
Angel
Whitelighter
power level
magical status
Five
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
2 cookies
0 points
What happened, happened.

"We are just discussing the validity of Trey's claim that Dunkin' Donuts should be referred to as pastries."

Raising her eyes Esme gives a smile. Both Trey and Tristan both seemed like lighthearted individuals who were also very dedicated to their roles as Whitelighters; a trait that made them truly great at their jobs. Tristan, she knew, was quite the senior Whitelighter. From her understanding he served as mentor to many and for good reason; he just exuded both authority and compassion. Trey she knew just from passing in the library occasionally. They shared a few conversations, she knew they both shared a willingness to be optimistic and see the best in others. It was a trait she respected a great deal in him.

"Well to each there own I guess. I mean I never took the time to think much on it. But I I am clearly unaware of proper food nomenclature." Esme laughs softly. "I'm more partial to a good Lefse with sugar and cinnamon anyways, but that's just the former Minnesotan talking." Realizing shes starting to ramble the now cheerful Whitelighter shakes her head. "Nevermind, I'm just blabbering on."

As she takes the seat that Tristan kindly offered her, Esme gingerly sets the books she was holding down, smiling in thanks at the senior Whitelighter.

"You have charges now, right? How's that going?"

Esme shakes her head affirming his first question. "Yes I recently was assigned two. Both in Istabul, Turkey." She lets out a soft sigh. "I was rather nervous at first. Its so different being taught and mentored in what our role is as Whitelighters from actually being "in the field" so to speak. But its been quite the learning process." Esme stops briefly thinking about how she just recently revealed who she really was to Ashleigh. It was a very spontaneous coming out to her, very much in the thick of a confrontation. They both still are trying to figure out this new relationship they have and how fast it seemed to evolve.

"I don't know if its just me but I felt the hardest part was deciding whether or not, and when, to tell them just who we are to them." Esme nods to both Trey and Tristan and smiles warmly. "What about you both? Or am I just overthinking it? I know I tend to do that."
PM
^
Tristan Merteuil
 Posted: Jul 15 2016, 08:43 PM
alignment
Lawful Good
playable race
classification
Angel
Whitelighter
power level
magical status
Eight
Upper Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
4 cookies
0 points
Angel boy

"I don't know if its just me but I felt the hardest part was deciding whether or not, and when, to tell them just who we are to them."

Tristan nods at this, both thoughtful and sympathetic. This issue had been the very point of contention between the Elders and himself when he began his tenure as an angelic guide. Deceiving charges about his role did not come naturally nor did it sit well with him, though, in hindsight, it caused more issues than it solved. Not that Tristan will admit as much.

"That is hard. Of course, it's always easier when the charge comes from an established magical family or heritage, and is already aware of us," Tristan begins, repeating information that they are taught early on in their tutelage as he pulls his thought into order. He pauses a moment more before deciding to follow this thought all the way through, using the comment as a foundation for his counsel. "Every charge is going to be different, but a good starting point is to think about why we are discouraged from revealing ourselves to begin with. Which, of course, is to prevent our charges from becoming too dependent on us to the point that we become a crutch."

Tristan cuts a quick glance towards Trey, just to check in, before continuing. "I have nearly a dozen charges. If each of them called on me for every little thing... well, some of them would be left disappointed. Or worse. We're kinda like 911 - best saved for emergencies." Pausing, he wonders if Esme is following along. He's aware of his own tendency to ramble. Mix that with a generally quick pace and it can be difficult for some to keep up. "Basically, you should make sure your charge is capable and self-sufficient," he says, summarizing his point with a shrug then looking towards Trey again. "Thoughts?"
PMEmail
^
Trey Harris
 Posted: Jul 17 2016, 04:48 PM
alignment
Lawful Good
playable race
classification
Angel
Whitelighter
power level
magical status
Five
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
14 cookies
0 points
The Male Olivia Pope

(What a sweet soul.)

The more Esme talks, the more genuine Trey's smile becomes. She has a lightness, a breezy personality, about her. Her eyes are big and emotive, and her face is open. It's no wonder she became an angel. Still, in the back of his head, Trey grimaces internally; he can see people walking all over her. This thought unsettles him. As someone with a deep fondness for underdogs, Trey immediately decides he likes Esme and wants her to succeed.

(Good people should always get ahead.)

As a child, he grew up in a rough area of New York. Several kids picked on him. Fortunately, God didn't just make him kind -- he made him smart, too. He quickly learned to cut bullies down with his wit. That's always been his weapon. Now he refuses to take anyone's shit.

"What about you both? Or am I just overthinking it? I know I tend to do that."

"It just means you care," he responds gently. "Nothing wrong with that."

"Every charge is going to be different, but a good starting point is to think about why we are discouraged from revealing ourselves to begin with. Which, of course, is to prevent our charges from becoming too dependent on us to the point that we become a crutch."

When Tristan cuts a look at him, Trey nods his approval. (That makes sense.) Being a force of good is daunting. But it's no different than growing capable in other areas of life. Confidence stems from leadership opportunities and positive reinforcement. At Columbia University, he usually pushed his students to listen to themselves. Self-awareness, Trey believes, is a prerequisite to success.

"Basically, you should make sure your charge is capable and self-sufficient... Thoughts?"

"I agree." Dark eyes shift to Esme. "Revealing yourself is a case-by-case basis. For example, I won't make myself known to potential whitelighters or magic practitioners. But if they gain just enough power I'll step in and arm them with knowledge to fend off warlocks."

Trey reaches out and touches Esme's arm. "But your gut instinct is usually right. Go with that. And trust yourself." He smiles warmly before retracting his hand.

"Is there something else on your mind?" Trey's conscious of the books Esme's reading. (Something's going down.) However, he doesn't want to prod; it's none of his business. He just wants the other whitelighter to feel supported if she needs help.
PM
^
Esme Gallagher
 Posted: Jul 24 2016, 06:48 PM
alignment
Lawful Good
playable race
classification
Angel
Whitelighter
power level
magical status
Five
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
2 cookies
0 points
What happened, happened.

The biggest fear that had been plaguing Esme's mind since her reveal to Ashleigh was that it was the wrong time, that it was too soon. When she was alive, Esme typically went with her heart, a trait that sometimes was on point and extremely helpful, however sometimes it went awry and proved disastrous. She couldn't tell which way it would go in regards to Ashleigh. She just prayed she had made the right decision.

When Trey speaks to her again, Esme smiles kindly back to him. His easygoing nature and amiable personality gives her the ability to stop her worrying ramble and listen to the advice Tristan was giving.

"Every charge is going to be different, but a good starting point is to think about why we are discouraged from revealing ourselves to begin with. Which, of course, is to prevent our charges from becoming too dependent on us to the point that we become a crutch."

Esme nodded in understanding to his words. It was one of the things that was taught to her as she was becoming trained as a Whitelighter and more recently when she was assigned her first charges. Her last thought when she orbed in next to Ashleigh was what would result from it in the future, her main priority and thought in the moment was to keep her safe. Even though the risk that Sebastian and Scotty had appeared to pose was replaced with her charge taking on the task of taking down a group of warlocks, Esme could feel that her decision was made in the right state of mind and with the correct reasoning. But it whether are not it was the "right"moment was still questionable.

From her perspective, as a being who ranked intuition above all other senses; Esme wondered if Tristan had been in a similar situation as her own. He clearly was knowledgeable in the subject, in a way that went beyond what was told to him. She could feel a trustful sense from the senior Whitelighter and she knew he could be someone to confide in.

Esme let out a sigh wondering if should confess her worries. They seemed minute compared to the bigger picture; but it was a thought that was always in the back of her mind. She realized that that she was becoming withdrawn into her own thoughts and wondered if either Tristan or Trey thought her being inconsiderate. Before she could voice her thoughts aloud she felt a warm hand on her shoulder.

"But your gut instinct is usually right. Go with that. And trust yourself."

It was a subtle reaction, one that Esme thought she had gotten over long ago. A lifetime ago. However she felt herself shy away from the gentle hand on her shoulder. She knew it was an innocent gesture, one meant to comfort. His words were even exactly what she had been pondering over. But from the dark past that Esme had almost sealed away, her reaction remained. She gave Trey an apologetic look and smiled warmly at him once again, hoping that neither of them picked up on the gesture. She turned to Tristan again as he finished, thankful for the distraction.

"That really makes a lot of sense, and helps a great deal. My first reactions aren't always the most sound and "correct"." She looks over to Trey. "How has your experience with your charges been?" Esme wasn't sure just how old a Whitelighter Trey was, obviously younger than Tristan; she was curious to know how his experience was.

Before he could answer, Esme noticed the glance Trey gave the books in front of her. "Is there something else on your mind?" Truth be told she had no idea where to start in the hunt that her charge was undertaking and she herself was assisting in a minor way to give them some history and a bit of a lead. But like Tristan was explaining to her, this would be Ashleigh's task. Esme would be there as a last resort, her protection.

"Warlocks." Esme looked from Trey back to Tristan trying not to sound unsure and lost, but she figured if she could state what she was really feeling aloud she'd be able to make some sense of it. "My charge, Ashleigh, recently decided to assist a spirit in moving on by vanquishing the band of warlocks that killed him." The sentence came out a bit matter of factly and very quickly. She could only hope that the two Whitelighters had caught any of it.
PM
^
Tristan Merteuil
 Posted: Jul 30 2016, 07:17 PM
alignment
Lawful Good
playable race
classification
Angel
Whitelighter
power level
magical status
Eight
Upper Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
4 cookies
0 points
Angel boy

"A band of warlocks?" Tristan asks, his brow furrowing with concern. "And your charge. As in singular?" The veteran whitelighter can't help but feel a sense of dread creep into his chest at the imagery that comes to mind. In a group, even lower level warlocks can overcome a powerful witch - or other magical being, as the case may be. "Are you not concerned?"

Tristan glances at the books in Esme's possession and can at least commend the woman's effort. Still, he senses that she may be in a little over her head. "Maybe you should sit with us awhile longer," he says, motioning for her to join them. "Tell us a bit more about the situation and your charge. Maybe we can help."
PMEmail
^
Trey Harris
 Posted: Aug 6 2016, 07:26 PM
alignment
Lawful Good
playable race
classification
Angel
Whitelighter
power level
magical status
Five
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
14 cookies
0 points
The Male Olivia Pope

Trey stays quiet when Esme shrinks away from his touch.

(Interesting.)

A deep thinker, he studies the other whitelighter. It's nothing for him to reach out and touch someone's shoulder. His solidarity manifests as physical affection. Still, he knows everyone has different boundaries. Unique experiences. Bad experiences. Trey suddenly remembers the gender studies class he took in Howard. His professor urged everyone, especially the men, to be conscious of taking up too much space.

(Is it because I'm male?)

Trey files the thought away. He also makes a note to never touch Esme, however causally, unless given consent. It's only the decent thing to.

"Warlocks."

Trey's stomach tightens. (Called it.) He cuts a look at Tristan, immediately catching the look of concern on his mentor's face.

"My charge, Ashleigh, recently decided to assist a spirit in moving on by vanquishing the band of warlocks that killed him."

He rolls those words in his head. Esme's charge, Ashleigh, must be fairly confident to take on this mission. Unfortunately, confident doesn't always mean well-equipped; she could be in over her head. Trey, in spite of being experienced, decides to sit back and listen rather than interject. He has a lot of charges. But Tristan...

Tristan has the big guns. Four of them, actually.

"Maybe you should sit with us awhile longer. Tell us a bit more about the situation and your charge. Maybe we can help."

Trey nods, quietly agreeing with the older man's suggestion. He steeples his fingers underneath his chin and offers Esme his full attention. Moreover, he racks his brain for ways he can help. While he goes through his mental Rolodex of contacts, he pauses at the memory of a certain friend.

(Quentin.)

A smile, albeit small, curls his mouth. He wonders what the pompous devil is up to.
PM
^
Esme Gallagher
 Posted: Aug 15 2016, 11:59 AM
alignment
Lawful Good
playable race
classification
Angel
Whitelighter
power level
magical status
Five
Lower Level
cookie tickets
witch wars
2 cookies
0 points
What happened, happened.

A blaze of shame washes over Esme's face. Was she foolish for not stepping in for her charge? Was she underestimating the situation? Always a people pleaser, she fretted silently until Tristian asked her if she was concerned; that broke her out of her selfish self-reflection. "No. I mean yes I am. Very concerned." Her eyebrows furrowed and her mouth was down-turned into an uncharacteristic frown. Realizing she missed his first question she shook her head. "No. She's joined with the spirit who she's helping. As well as another medium."

She leaves out the information of how they all met. It was all a mess of chaotic confusion; not to mention the medium she is working with doesn't like Esme much. Nor does she care fondly for him. But he's helping out Ashleigh which makes him decent enough in her book. "I just feel like she is supposed to, or I'm supposed to let her start this herself. Does that make sense or am I completely lost?"

"Maybe you should sit with us awhile longer. Tell us a bit more about the situation and your charge. Maybe we can help."

Letting herself sink into the empty chair, Esme looks at Trey and sees his concern mirroring Tristan. Shes smiled to herself noting the similarities. Perhaps they were paired as mentee/mentor for a reason. Then again everything that had transpired in Esme's lives, mortal and now immortal seemed to be that way.

"Well Ashleigh is very independent. She's really starting to come into her powers and understanding of her place in this world. But she's also very shy, not really putting herself out there unless absolutely necessary." She paused trying to figure out a way to put into words the odd situation they were facing. "She met this spirit who was vanquished by a band of warlocks. I don't really know how many are in this "band". That's why I was here. Researching some trying to get a hold on the situation for them. "They recently found out the leader of the warlocks was someone names Burak Saat." She looked to Tristan, concern hidden behind her assured eyes. "Does that name mean anything to you?" Her eyes move to Trey. "Or you?"

Letting out a sigh Esme leans back in the chair. "Right now I'm just at a loss." She always hated being in the center of attention, she much rather be in the background. But right now what mattered was Ashleigh and her safety. And her fellow Whitelighter's were wanting to help, a thought that made Esme smile again. It was a welcome feeling, one she sometimes forgot she could still experience.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

skin by bonbon.